When you choose to enter treatment at Baton Rouge Comprehensive Treatment Center, you can do so secure in the knowledge that the care you receive will be customized to meet your specific needs. However, because we place such a premium on providing a truly individualized treatment experience, the cost of care will vary depending upon the types of services that each patient receives.
To allay any worries you may have about treatment costs, and to ensure that no payment-related surprises occur once you have begun receiving care, you will meet with one of our staff members prior to starting treatment to discuss all costs and to establish the means and frequency with which you will pay for the services that you receive.
Though each patient at Baton Rouge Comprehensive Treatment Center will have a unique treatment experience, certain standard elements do exist. Please note the following about paying for care at our center:
- You may pay for treatment with cash, money orders, or credit cards that have been issued in your name.
- You cannot pay for treatment with a personal check or with a payment made over the phone.
- If you intend to use insurance to pay for your treatment, you must provide all necessary documentation so that we can confirm your coverage and verify benefits prior to starting care.
- Our staff will be happy to assist you with any insurance-related questions that you have.
- All patients (even those who are using insurance) must pay their intake fees on the day of their intake appointment, and will be required to pay for treatment prior to receiving services.
If you have any questions about treatment costs, payment options, or any other aspect of receiving care at Baton Rouge Comprehensive Treatment Center, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. We look forward to providing you with the information you need, and helping you take your initial steps towards a life free from opioid dependence.